Thursday, May 30, 2013

29 Week Update


Date: May 30, 2013





Next Doctor’s Appointment:  June 12, 2013
 Baby’s size:  Baby is the size of an Acorn Squash! Baby already measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long. Right now, she weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds but she's still got a ways to go -- can you believe she will double in weight before birth?

http://scmedia.theknot.com/~/media/EFD0995DD54B49D68031BE8AA67C4FAC.ashx

How far along:  29 weeks. I still have a feeling I will deliver at 38 weeks…
Total weight gain: +20 pounds.  Current weight: 130
Sleep:  I still love my sleep! Growing a baby takes a lot of energy.
Maternity Clothes:  I got two new dresses to wear for the weddings & rehearsal dinners I have coming up in the next two weeks! Neither dress is a maternity dress, they’re both just a little bigger.  One is a size xs (??? I have no idea… It was on sale, so I think it is mislabeled) and the other is a size 4 (sounds about right).  They will be too big after pregnancy but they’re super cute on my belly right now.
 Food cravings: A little bit of everything… I got a new app on my phone to make sure I’m taking in mostly protein rich foods every day.  I want to keep my carb & fat intake at a minimum.  Kiley and I have also been regular about throwing the Frisbee at the park most days of the week.  At home, I have a little workout circuit I have been doing to maintain tone in my legs, arms and core.
 Food aversions: Still no food aversions
Symptoms I have: Nothing new, really.  Loving pregnancy.
Movement: This girl is certainly growing (if you can’t tell by the weight gain above, I’m still on my 2 pound per week streak… yippee).  I can feel her moving around quite a bit.  I love it.  Although she is getting very strong, her kicks don’t wake me up at night which leads me to believe one of two things: 1) when I sleep, I sleep HARD or 2) she is calm and a sound sleeper.  I’m hoping #2 is the case for my lack of being woken up at night.  I truly believe this girl is going to be a calm babe.
Belly Button: outie!
Gender:  girl!!!
 Best moment of the week:  Went to the doctor yesterday and found out that my uterus is about 1.5 to 2 weeks larger than they should be.  This means that my inclination about delivering in the 38th week may not be so far off after all!  
What I miss:  I always miss my family in CO and I also always long for days at the beach!
What I’m looking forward to:   Of course sleeping on my belly, having better balance, a better memory and getting my body into the best shape of my life are all things I look forward to within the next TWO months!
 Additional Details:  77 days til my due date! Baby is about 17 inches from head to toe and likely about 3 pounds. 



No comments:

Post a Comment