Monday, May 27, 2013

28 Week Update


Date: May 25, 2013




Next Doctor’s Appointment:  May 29, 2013
 Baby’s size:  Baby is the size of a Chinese cabbage!

How far along:  28 weeks! I have a feeling I will deliver at 38 weeks… maybe I am just excited to meet her!
Total weight gain: +18 pounds.  Current weight: 128
Sleep:  I sleep pretty well, still.  No complaints. I have been loving my sleep!
Maternity Clothes:  No new maternity clothes, just making my pre-pregnancy wardrobe work.
 Food cravings: A little bit of everything…
 Food aversions: none
Symptoms I have: Round ligament pains and exhaustion have been the name of the game this week.  I have also experienced my first few pregnancy leg cramps.  They happen at night and always in my right calf.
Movement: Since she’s head down already, I feel a lot more pelvic floor pressure and I think that’s probably a contributing factor to the increasing amount of round ligament pain as well.  I have also still been gaining 2 pounds per week so I assume she’s growing quite a bit in there.
Belly Button: outie!
Gender:  girl!!!
 Best moment of the week:  This week I will complete my school term and I am on track for straight A’s again.  I start my second summer term on Monday.  I temporarily deactivated my facebook account this week until I get further along with my degree.  I need to be focusing in on my education and preparing for my daughter to arrive within the next couple of months!
What I miss:  I miss the salt water, the crash of the waves on the shore and sand between my toes.  I miss the beach!!!
What I’m looking forward to: I’m looking forward to Kiley’s sister Kalena’s wedding and my cousin Katrina’s wedding in the next two weeks!!! 
 Additional Details:  I have been pregnant for 197 days! My baby is almost 16 inches tall (nearly as tall as she will be at birth!), and almost 3 pounds.  


No comments:

Post a Comment