Tuesday, June 4, 2013

30 Week Update


Date: June 4, 2013




Next Doctor’s Appointment:  June 12, 2013
 Baby’s size:   Baby girl Grant is the size of a cucumber!


How far along:  30 weeks. I still have a feeling I will deliver at 38 wee! Fingers crossed. I am ready to meet her.
Total weight gain: +20 pounds.  Current weight: 130
Sleep:  I still love my sleep! Growing a baby takes a lot of energy.
Maternity Clothes:  No new clothes.
 Food cravings: Nothing that I can think of. I have been watching my nutrition a lot lately and tracking it on my phone. 
 Food aversions: Still no food aversions
Symptoms I have: My feet swell up more often lately, but I refuse to give up my heels.  I like dressing up. I am also growing quite round haha I have weird vivid dreams and shortness of breath.  I can feel pressure on my lungs more often lately. Loving pregnancy.
Movement: She is getting bigger and stronger.  Sometimes I am caught off guard at how strong she can be! Her kicks don’t hurt though.  I love them.
Belly Button: outie and flattening out a little bit haha
Gender:  Sweet little girl.  My sugar.
 Best moment of the week:  We are road tripping to CO this week.  I can’t wait for all of the fun things planned while we are there! 
What I miss:  Nothing new this week.  I’m really enjoying life.
What I’m looking forward to:   I am looking forward to all of our plans for the trip to CO.  We have a 4D ultrasound, a maternity photo shoot, a stay in Denver, a scenic drive through the Rocky Mountains, a rehearsal dinner for my cousin’s wedding, MY COUSIN’S WEDDING!!! (eek, can’t wait), one of my bestie’s daughter’s 1st birthday party and another photo shoot.  What an amazing week with friends and family it will be!!!
 Additional Details:   210 days down, 70 days (or less) to go!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment