Wednesday, January 30, 2013

8 Week Update



Date: December 28, 2012

Next Doctor’s Appointment: January 16, 2013 at 3pm.
Baby’s size: Our baby is the size of a raspberry this week!
How far along: About 8 weeks
Total weight gain: 2 pounds.  Current weight: 112
Sleep: I was very sleepy today.  I wasn’t feeling well so I slept all day.  Thank God I have such an amazing man by my side to help me through these nasty days.  I hope today was the worst of it!
Maternity Clothes: Nope
Food cravings: Not a single thing.  I struggled to eat anything today.
Food aversions: EVERYTHING.  Nothing sounded good.  I drank a slimfast shake in the morning and then tried to eat a chipotle burrito in the evening and threw it up. I had a handful of corn pops cereal before bed.
Symptoms I HAVE: Sore breasts and lower back pain… nausea like crazy.
Stretchmarks: none
Movement: none
Belly Button: innie
Gender: I don’t really want to find out but Kiley does, so we’ll see…
Best moment of the week: Having Kiley’s help through the rough days.  He was there with whatever I needed.  He is so loving and sweet.  What a perfect daddy he will be!!
What I’m looking forward to: Feeling 100% again.
What I miss: Feeling 100%.  I realized that my daily health is not something I have been grateful for until I no longer have it.  What a perfect test for me to add an additional gratitude prayer into my daily routine for our child, my health and the health of those around me.

(sorry no photo... I felt like poo)

No comments:

Post a Comment