Friday, April 19, 2013

23 Week Update


Date: April 19, 2013



Next Doctor’s Appointment: May 15, 2013
 Baby’s size:  Baby is the size of a grapefruit!

How far along:  23 weeks!  Only 17 weeks until we meet our little sugar!
Total weight gain: +10 pounds.  Current weight: 120
Sleep:  I sleep well and her kicks never wake me up.  I wake up to pee 2 or 3 times a night and just to switch from one side to another. 
Maternity Clothes:  No new maternity clothes.  I am still able to wear my skinny jeans and all of my pre pregnancy shorts! *yay*
 Food cravings: Still loving fruit (PINEAPPLE with lemon juice) and slimfast protein shakes.
 Food aversions: none
Symptoms I have: Just growing pains and fatigue. Feeling great and loving pregnancy.
 Movement: This week was the first week I actually felt her kicking me while I was active.  I was shopping for groceries and it startled me when I felt her kicking me.  She usually waits until I’m sitting down.  She is getting bigger and stronger every day.  I am so blessed.
Belly Button: My belly button is starting to become an outie.  I love it.
Gender: girl
 Best moment of the week:  My best moments of the week have been completing my school work lately.  I never thought Managerial Accounting and International Business would be as challenging as they are for me! Thankfully, I have Mr. Finance guru Kiley to help me with my accounting.  I’m proud to still be achieving A’s on my assignments.  So far, so good! 
What I miss:  I will always miss Colorado & my family and friends there.
What I’m looking forward to: Going back to Colorado! Kiley has an interview in CO next week, so we will be going back for a couple of days.  I can’t wait! My sister and I (and hopefully mom, too) will be taking a day trip to Boulder for a girly day! I will definitely be snapping a lot of photos.
 Additional Details: Little girl's kicks tickle me sometimes! It is hilarious! It has happened three or four times as I lay down for bed.  I doesn't last long, but it makes me laugh.  This little sugar is a jokester just like her dad.



No comments:

Post a Comment