Saturday, April 6, 2013

21 Week Update


Date: April 5, 2013




Next Doctor’s Appointment:  April 17, 2013
 Baby’s size:  Our wiggly monkey is the size of a banana!
 


How far along:  We are 21 weeks along!
Total weight gain: +8 pounds.  Current weight: 118
Sleep:  I am still sleeping very well and I noticed that my body wants to sleep for more than 8 hours lately.  I assume the baby is going through some major growth spurts in there! I have finally reached a point where I can’t lay on my back for too long or I get very uncomfortable.  I lay on my sides at night. I kind of miss sleeping on my belly. 
Maternity Clothes:  Mostly my regular clothes.  People in public are starting to notice my bump, so that’s kind of cool. 
 Food cravings: FRUIT.  I really want to go to a peach orchard and pick peaches… or go pick strawberries somewhere.  That sounds like such a fun time to me. I also love slimfast shakes in the morning.
  
 Food aversions: none
Symptoms I have: Nothing new.  I am feeling great and really loving pregnancy. I feel so blessed.  I love feeling our little girl move, spin, dance and kick!

 Movement: She loves to wiggle and I love to feel her wiggle.
Belly Button: A weird looking innie… flattening out.
Gender: precious little girl
 Best moment of the week:  The best moment of the week has been overcoming my first week of this school term.  It has been a major challenge so far (much more difficult than my last couple of terms).  Being able to move past this first week has been a huge relief… Only 8 more classes until I get my degree in November. 
What I miss:  I miss Colorado.
What I’m looking forward toGoing back to Colorado!
 Additional Details: I love my sweet baby girl and her amazing daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment