Friday, March 29, 2013

19 Week Update


Date: March 22, 2013

IT’S A GIRL!!! 



Next Doctor’s Appointment:  April 17, 2013
 Baby’s size:  Baby is the size of a Mango!
How far along:  We are about 19 weeks along! It’s funny that the photo above says the baby is 8.5oz. This baby weighed 11oz at 18 weeks! Lol I bet she is close to a pound now.
Total weight gain: +7 pounds.  Current weight: 117
Sleep:  My back still hurts a little bit from the kidney infection, but sleep is still pretty easy and comfortable for me.
Maternity Clothes: My belly is growing but I am still doing very well fitting into most of my regular clothes with a few maternity items throughout.
 Food cravings: I just love oatmeal and I love fruit!
 Food aversions: none
Symptoms I have: none, really.
Movement: Feeling my daughter move every day is the most incredible feeling.  I can’t describe it.  She communicates with me through her dances and I love her so much.
Belly Button: Kind of flat… outie very soon, I’m sure.  I need to buy a pregnancy belly button ring because my metal one is beginning to look ridiculous… haha.
Gender: GIRL
 Best moment of the week:  MY ENTIRE TRIP TO CO!!! 
What I miss:  sushi… but I can eat unagi and cali rolls still, so I am satisfied!!!
What I’m looking forward to: Everything in the future. I am loving life and so grateful for each day.
 Additional Details: This weekend I was in CO with my family! I got out of the hospital on the 20th and got to go to CO on the 21st! I had my very first 4D ultrasound on the 23rd and it was the most incredible thing! Here are a few photos of our baby girl.  I want to take a moment again to thank my cousin Shannon SO MUCH for gifting me this ultrasound.  How amazing it was to see my sweet little girl dancing around inside my belly.  The tech placed the video online for Kiley to be able to watch right away, which was also very special since he couldn’t be there.  I will never forget it, but I got a DVD so I can re visit the memory again and again! I am excited about the DVD so I can share this experience with others. I am over the moon with love for my daughter. Thank you, Shannon, for allowing me the opportunity to see my sweet little love before I got to meet her!



On the 23rd, my mom threw me a beautiful gender reveal party to share the gender with my family and friends! It was so much fun to spend time with my family and close friends.  I absolutely love them all to the depths of my soul.  It makes me so happy to spend time with the people that mean so much to me.  I can’t thank my mama enough for going out of her way to make such a beautiful little party for me.  I love her so much and I am so blessed to have such a shining light in my life for a mom. She is so big hearted, generous and such a genuine and beautiful soul… I am just so excited for her to be a grandma to my little girl!


On the 24th, my cousin Katrina had her bridal shower! It was such a fun girly brunch.  I love my cousins.  We have all grown up so close and we are all like sisters.  These girls are some of my very best friends in the world. Here’s the bridal party (Bridesmaids, Maid of Honor and the Bride!)!


I had an amazing trip to CO! Lots of new memories and lots of laughs and smiles! It is always so fun to see my family and know they have missed me just as much as I have missed them.  I can’t thank my papa enough for flying me out here to be with everyone.  I love my dad, he is so great and has always been there for me.  I will see them all again in June for Katrina’s wedding! I miss Kiley and my little kitty, Motley, so much when I am away from Dallas.  It will be nice to have Kiley with me for my trip to CO in June!


No comments:

Post a Comment