Saturday, March 9, 2013

17 Week Update


Date: March 8, 2013




Next Doctor’s Appointment:  March 20, 2013
 Baby’s size:  Baby is the size of an Onion! (The video below reflects 16 week development, but oh well)

  
How far along:  We are 17 weeks along!
Total weight gain:  +6 pounds.  Current weight: 116
Sleep: I am sleeping very comfortably still. 
Maternity Clothes: I’m still wearing my non maternity clothes with a few maternity items mixed in.
Food cravings: I haven’t had any cravings this week.
Food aversions: Nope.
Symptoms I have: My skin has been clearing up (insert happy dance here).  My headaches are still going strong.  I am also back on track with frequent and intense workouts without much discomfort or ligament pain! This is a great week! Haha I am still taking my iron supplements every day, staying hydrated and urinating frequently lol
Stretchmarks: Nada
 Movement: I definitely feel “waves” inside occasionally. What a surreal feeling… I want Kiley to feel them.
Belly Button: innie
Gender: It’s a secret!
Best moment of the week:  I woke up one day with a bad headache and I was feeling very dizzy.  Kiley came by on his lunch break with some hot soup for me.  Nobody has ever brought me soup when I wasn’t feeling well.  I feel so blessed to have this sweet man by my side.
What I miss:  I miss sushi and the freedom to crush a whole Red Bull to myself… Not too much else.  Feeling overwhelmingly blessed.
What I’m looking forward to: I can’t wait for my sonogram on the 20th and my CO trip in a couple of weeks!
Additional Details: I’m still kicking butt and taking names at my online classes.  I never thought I’d be such a proactive learner, but I am proud of myself for keeping up, especially since I begged my advisor to bend the rules for me and allow me to take an extra class this semester (they don’t allow anyone to go over full time which is 6 credits per 8 weeks). I am so blessed. On another note, I can’t wait to see the baby smile and hear it’s laugh… My heart melts just thinking about it.   


No comments:

Post a Comment