Wednesday, June 26, 2013

31 & 32 Week Update

Date: June 20, 2013






Next Doctor’s Appointment:  June 25, 2013
 Baby’s size: HONEYDEW!


How far along:  32 weeks.  I missed my 31 week blog, I know.  Life has been crazy with this move from one state to another! I have had to switch doctors, of course.  Right now, we are in a temporary location while we finalize a few things with our new home.  I've also been grinding hard, working the last few months of my Business degree. We will be living out of our suitcases for a little while but we are so excited for the next couple of months!
Total weight gain: +23 pounds.  Current weight: 133… trying to stay active and keep track of my nutrition.  I hope nursing will help me slim back down after delivery!
Sleep:  I have no problems sleeping.  I am so in love with my sleep haha
Maternity Clothes:  No new clothes.
 Food cravings: I am still loving fruit.  I have been on another peach kick.  I love peaches! Of course chocolate chip cookies always sound great, too... 
 Food aversions: Still no food aversions
Symptoms I have: I have had a few Braxton hicks contractions! Contrary to what I have been told, they aren’t painful for me at all.  Lots of pressure (especially on my lungs) and a really, really tight belly (it gets all distorted and I can see exactly wheat position the babe is in... pretty neat!), but no pain whatsoever.  They are actually a really exciting feeling.  I am getting excited for labor and delivering my sweet girl into this world.  Though I am excited to meet her, get exhausted and uncomfortable, I will never wish this time away, carrying my child inside me… I am reminded of this sweet miracle and blessing every single day.  I love it so much.
Movement: I’m feeling less flips and more stretches from her lately.  It’s getting to be pretty tight quarters in there for her!
Belly Button: Loving my little outie
Gender:  Sweet girl.
 Best moment of the week:  MOVING!!! The next month is going to be so crazy with all of the moving we will be doing, as we are in a temporary spot for now, but I am overwhelmingly excited for it all! 
What I miss:  I’m really enjoying every moment of life. I am incredibly blessed.
What I’m looking forward to:  I am looking forward to every moment of the future… Lord, help me never lose sight of the amazing blessings you have given me.  I will never deserve the life I’ve been given but I promise to live each day to my absolute fullest potential.

 Additional Details:   8 MONTHS PREGNANT!!! 8 WEEKS TO GO!  (…probably less…)



No comments:

Post a Comment