Friday, June 28, 2013

33 week update

Date: June 26, 2013

 Kiley and I had a maternity shoot recently in Colorado with a good friend and amazing photographer, Laura Murray.  The photos in this post were taken by her and we couldn't be more thrilled about them!













Next Doctor’s Appointment:  July, 2013
 Baby’s size: DURIAN! …whatever that is…  We went to the doctor yesterday and they told us that our girl is 4 pounds, 11 ounces. She’s exactly average sized and will likely gain 2 more pounds before delivery in 5 weeks.

How far along:  33 weeks.  Keeping up with these blogs has become increasingly difficult as I struggle to live out of a suitcase prepare to move into a new home and complete my stacks of school work!!!
Total weight gain: +24 pounds.  Current weight: 134
Sleep:  Staring to get up 3 times a night to pee.  I also get round ligament pain more often. It’s crazy that the notorious hard time sleeping has finally hit me.  I stay up at night just thinking of all there is to do before the baby comes.  I’m sure that keeps me up at night as well.
Maternity Clothes:  No new clothes, but I feel like nothing fits.
 Food cravings: Fruit Fruit Fruit 
 Food aversions: Still no food aversions
Symptoms I have: Sleepy, achey, Braxton hicks, can’t move around as easily, shortness of breath 
Movement: lots of movement
Belly Button: outie
Gender:  Sweet girl.
 Best moment of the week:  I get to go to CO tomorrow to see my family one last time before the babe comes.  My mama has been working so hard to throw me a baby shower and I couldn’t be more antsy to get back home!!! I leave for the airport at 4am… I think a cup of coffee will be in order! haha 
What I miss:  I’m really enjoying every moment of life. Everything is moving so fast lately.  I need to allow myself to stop and smell the roses… take it all in… I am carrying my child inside me and it is only going to last a little longer…  I am incredibly blessed.
What I’m looking forward to:  I am looking forward to every moment of the future…

 Additional Details:   less than 50 days to go!










No comments:

Post a Comment