Saturday, September 14, 2013

Welcome Sweet Baby

I suppose you could've guessed it due to my hiatus, but the baby has arrived!!!

Welcome Milena Jean Grant!


Born August 16, 2013 at 6:26pm
Weighing 7lbs 6oz and 20" long

Leaving for the hospital at about 10pm on August 15, 2013.


Snuggles with our daughter

Sleeping Beauty

Grabbing a hold of my mother's ring

Love

Daddy's girl

My MJ







I will write her birth story blog soon, but for now, visit the Three Nails Photography blog to see a post about the arrival of our sweet baby girl!






I have completely neglected my blog since the baby was born but I am working to stay on top of it.
Future posts are:
-1 week, 2 week, 3 week and 4 week updates
-Fitness and postpartum body
-Birth story with professional photos of the entire birthday
-Newborn/Family photos




No comments:

Post a Comment